Back in April, Focus Label were proud to announce that we would be the official suppliers and service partners for the Konica Minolta AccurioLabel 230 label printing press in the UK market.
Just to remind you that Konica Minolta are best known for their managed print services for small to medium size businesses, but are also the manufacturer of a range of advanced label printing hardware that complements and works alongside many of our own printing & finishing solutions, including the Reflex series.
The AccurioLabel 230
The AccurioLabel 230 is a high-performance digital label printing system that delivers enhanced productivity, job flexibility, ease of operation, and image quality across a broad range of substrates.
The AccurioLabel 230 press is available for purchase at a fixed cost with all consumables and servicing included. This means you only pay for the materials you use, and your production needs can be scaled up or back to meet your current order requirements.
The AccurioLabel 230 is an excellent way of introducing additional digital capacity into your label printing plant, with a flexible system that enhances any existing analogue label production equipment.
The press is extremely simple to maintain, and its short warmup time eliminates wasted time between print runs. Many manual print processes, such as colour adjustments, are automated by the AccurioLabel 230, providing higher output and faster cycle times, combined with greater energy efficiency.
- Short setup time
- Compatible with a wide range of substrates, with no pre-coating or special media required
- High productivity
- Versatility – compatible with various paper widths and digital file formats
- Excellent print quality – with consistent colours, high-precision finish, and automated web cleaning system to remove dust
- Small footprint – the compact AccurioLabel 230 is designed for small working spaces, coming in at just 3.9 x 1.9m
- Printing speed: 23 m/min
- Photographic imaging: 3600 x 1200 dpi/8 bit
- Software: Comes with inbuilt colour management, density control, and label tools
- Half tones: Superb tonal screens, gradients, and fine point text
- Solid colour: Solid backgrounds with suitable gloss appearance, consistent & repeatable.
- Variable data: Clear barcodes & variable data per sheet, personalised labels.
- Substrates/media: Compatible with almost all label substrates
- Media width: Adjustable width 250-330mm
- Applications: Short and long print runs for labels, security labels, and tickets, overprinting for envelopes and pre-printed materials
The AccurioLabel 230 is compatible with our Reflex range of servo equipment for all digital finishing tasks, including:
- Roll or sheeting/roll to sheet converting
- Infrared and ultraviolet drying/curing
- Semi & Full Rotary Die-cutting
- Spot colour matching
Request More Information
To find out more about some real-life installations of the AccurioLabel 230 label equipment please contact us for details. Focus Label machinery are one of the UK’s leading manufacturers of narrow web printing -equipment and hybrid digital finishing solutions, for a complete presentation of equipment options, please get in touch with one of our print specialists today.